I went to its Extension page to see if there was a problem. This does need resolving guys and so far it seems that neither Opera or SurfEasy give a hoot about resolving the issue. Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store. Your donations are greatly appreciated! As a result, your viewing experience will be diminished, and you may not be able to execute some actions. Hoping you can assist in moving this issue on.
We do not spam and we will not share your address. Over 33613 users rating a average 4. Then you are in the right place. Ketty Mitchels is a freelance news reporter, blogger, and tech-enthusiast who is always searching for latest trends and news about technology and writing about it to aware the readers of the facts and figures of the technological updates. The Temporary Fix An on-line search found other people with a similar issue. However, the Geo-restrictions on some Kodi addon is a problem they usually face. I have seen elsewhere that Opera is aware of this issue and is working on it, as an aside in another post in Opera forums.
I've chased SurfEasy again saying: Guys I spoke to one of your team last Monday, I think it was Phyllis, and she advised me that she would be talking to the management team on Tuesday and find out the best way to move this forward as she thought it was not a SurfEasy issue. If you are looking answer to this question then this article is for you. Solutions included changing locations, clearing caches, disabling security, and waiting until Opera fixes it. Believe the issue might be with the SurfEasy servers themselves? It works well with many streaming devices. Her writing is a consequence of in-depth research and concrete facts, so pure information no word games. . From the latest post, it seems like probably Opera is aware of the issue but may not be a high priority bug.
This error repeats after approximately the same time and data size if I press resume. I have tried clearing cookies and other information, I have reinstalled Opera while deleting all the user data, nothing seems to work. So it is looking to me like neither SurfEasy or Opera care about this issue or getting it resolved. Probably this bug is not widespread and hence not a high priority but for those who are affected, the annoyance is real. . . .